My Introduction

Hello! My name name is Alistair Price (candidate number 9137) and this is my A2 Media blog. As a member of group 1, I am working alongside Amber Mota (candidate number 9114) and Shayam Utting (candidate number 9164). To see my work, please use the labels on the right named "A2 Research and Planning", "A2 Construction" and "A2 Evaluation".

'Trip Switch' by Come What May

Our Album Cover

Our Album Cover
Outside Digipak Panels

Our Album Cover 2

Our Album Cover 2
Inside Digipak Panels
Our website navigation bar: please click on it to see the website

Monday 5 October 2015

R+P Post 1: My A2 Group

For my A2 project, I will be working alongside Amber Mota and Shayam Utting.
A picture of our group: myself (left) Shayam (right)
and Amber (middle)
I believe every member of our group brings a number of valuable assets to the table. Whilst I excel in the more technical, production-oriented side of things, Amber and Shayam are very good at coming up with creative ideas for the video. With that said, we will all have a unique contribution to every part of the process as our own music consumption is so varied. We can all offer a different perspective to develop our ideas effectively.

In order to ensure that we progress with the project in good time, we have arranged two meetings every week. In these meetings, we will address any tasks we have to complete as well as update each other on  the status of the objectives set in the previous meeting.

We have also agreed on a number of working principles to adhere to:
- We will all arrive to the scheduled meetings on time, or let our group know if we fail to do so.
- We will all have an equal contribution to the development of our music video.




No comments:

Post a Comment