My Introduction

Hello! My name name is Alistair Price (candidate number 9137) and this is my A2 Media blog. As a member of group 1, I am working alongside Amber Mota (candidate number 9114) and Shayam Utting (candidate number 9164). To see my work, please use the labels on the right named "A2 Research and Planning", "A2 Construction" and "A2 Evaluation".

'Trip Switch' by Come What May

Our Album Cover

Our Album Cover
Outside Digipak Panels

Our Album Cover 2

Our Album Cover 2
Inside Digipak Panels
Our website navigation bar: please click on it to see the website

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Construction 5: The Back-up Shoot

We needed a back-up shoot to get a large amount of footage as we were unable to do this during our main shoot. We knew that this was our last chance to do so, due to both time limitations and availability of the studio.

Entering our back-up shoot, we had a list of missing shots and made minor adjustments to the setup of the lights. We were able to make these changes quickly as we'd now had plenty of experience in setting up. Furthermore, we were able to sort out some continuity problems present in the shots from our main shoot as we took little care in what cards were played and how many chips each player had.

Here are some of the new shots we were able to get in comparison to our older shots:
Reflections
Overall, I am happy with how our back-up shoot went. The quality of our shots has improved greatly and there are fewer mistakes in regards to lighting and continuity. However, I am a bit worried that we may have missed a shot as the other members of my group decided against using the checklist of shots I had made. I put my trust in the other members of the group, but despite my protests I believe we ended up shooting some footage of shots we already had, meaning we wasted time which we could have used to take shots that could use improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment