My Introduction

Hello! My name name is Alistair Price (candidate number 9137) and this is my A2 Media blog. As a member of group 1, I am working alongside Amber Mota (candidate number 9114) and Shayam Utting (candidate number 9164). To see my work, please use the labels on the right named "A2 Research and Planning", "A2 Construction" and "A2 Evaluation".

'Trip Switch' by Come What May

Our Album Cover

Our Album Cover
Outside Digipak Panels

Our Album Cover 2

Our Album Cover 2
Inside Digipak Panels
Our website navigation bar: please click on it to see the website

Thursday 19 March 2015

Construction 8: My personal contributions to the Edit Sessions

During the editing process, I took on the following tasks:

  • Organising our footage by shot and take
  • Cutting our shots into the sequence
  • Adjusting the length of each shot
  • Some work on grading
  • On our timetable, I contributed 19 hours to
    editing the project. Ignacio spent 15 hours editing
    and Eddie spent 10 hours editing
  • Editing the atmospheric sound to make it less jarring.

I started by organising our clips, selecting the best takes and placing them into the sequence. Although this process was time-consuming, it was essential for finding mistakes in our footage or editing. Thankfully, the process was shortened by our storyboard and rough edit, as we had a clear idea of the order in which each shot should be placed.
It was important for us
to organise our footage
I had a large contribution in
the editing of our sequence
Reflections
I am very satisfied with my contribution to the project. I feel as though I have spent a lot of time working on the sequence and as a result I have been able to identify and solve many problems we have encountered. Unfortunately, there were some problems which were impossible for us to overcome due to a lack of time. Nevertheless I am satisfied with the role I have played in producing our opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment